To the attention of the authors of the scientific and practical journal "Ecological Sciences"!
The editorial staff of the journal "Ecological Sciences" invites all interested persons to publish their researches in the twenty sixth issue of the journal.
The editorial board of the magazine conducts an internal anonymous review of all articles. The review process can take up to 4 days.
The editorial staff reserves the right to reject articles of authors who do not comply with the requirements.
The editorial board may not share the ideological and scientific beliefs of the authors. The authors are responsible for the accuracy of quotations, surnames, references and facts contained in the text of provided articles.
The Editorial staff awards every published paper with DOI (digital object identifier).
After successful review, the author will receive payment details for the publication fee by e-mail.
The amount of funds for covering publishing charges is 500 UAH for one article in volume up to 12 pages. In case of exceeding the volume of 12 pages, you will have an additional payment amounting 40 UAH for each additional article page. The publication fee covers the costs connected with articles editing, page planning as well as postal sending of printed samples.
Publication fee for foreign authors is $ 38. To receive payment details, please, contact editorial board of the journal.
A delivery of printed copies of the journal "Ecological Sciences" No. 26 will be held on August, 16.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ARTICLE COMPOSITION:
The article should consist of the following sections:
- problem statement;
- topicality of the research;
- connection of the author's research with important scientific and practical tasks;
- analysis of recent researches and publications;
- the specification of previously unresolved parts of the general problem, the article is devoted to;
- methodological and scientific significance;
- presentation of the main material;
- the main conclusions;
- prospects for using the research results.
The article is drawn up in the text editor Word for Windows (font Times New Roman 14).
Fields: the upper - 2.5 cm, the bottom - 2.7 cm, the left - 2.5 cm, the right - 1.5 cm. Pages are not numbered.
The text is performed in the following order:
- The UDC index is aligned to the left.
- The title of the article (all uppercase letters).
- First names, patronymics, and last names of the authors (in full)
- Degree and academic rank, place of employment, postal address, e-mail.
- Summary and key words in Ukrainian, Russian, English with the translation of the title and surname of the author(s) should be a minimum of 1800 characters. If an article in Russian, then it requires Russian summary.
- The main text of the article.
- Tables and illustrations are numbered sequentially in Arabic numerals. Notes to the table are given only in the text. Illustrations are signed below. Titles of the tables and the illustrations are centered.
- Drawings and photographs (black and white, with greyscale) are put in the main text of the article and are given additionally, as separate files in one of the following formats: TIFF, PCX, JPG, BMP, CDR.
- The list of quoted literature is composed according to the order of reference in the text. The word “References” is highlighted in bold type. Completing the list of references, it is necessary to follow the requirements developed in 2015 by the National Standard of Ukraine NSU 8302: 2015 “Information and Documentation. Bibliographic Reference. General Terms and Conditions of Drafting”.
Researches that are not properly drafted are not accepted for publication. The editorial staff reserves the right to make an editorial correction of the article.